Thank you for volunteering to coach!
Things for you to do BEFORE THE COACHES MEETING:
(1) Submit a background check form and complete the concussion training. This must be done before a coach can participate in any practices or games! If you know who your assistant coaches will be, ask them to complete this requirement now as well. SEE COACH REQUIREMENTS TAB.
(2) Create your Sportengine account if you don't already have one. This is required to provide you edit-access to your team's website. If you already have an account from a different organization, you can use that account - just add yourself as a member on the BPAA website.
Be sure to attend the coaches meeting at the Brooklyn Park CAC on Wednesday April 13th at 6:30pm! At the meeting, you will receive your roster, equipment bag and uniforms.
Things for you to do AS SOON AS POSSIBLE after the coaches meeting:
(1) Contact your team! Parents are anxious to get confirmation that they have been assigned to a team.
(2) Reserve times for your pre-season practices
(3) Review the THINGS TO KNOW tab to help you prepare and get organized for a fun season!