Welcome to the Brooklyn Park Fastpitch website. BPAA Fastpitch is a sub-committee of the Brooklyn Park Athletic Association, a non-profit organization comprised of all volunteers. The purpose of BPAA is to benefit the physical, mental, moral, and character development of its members and of the youth in our community by providing major sports programs and activities for boys and girls, regardless of ability or financial status.
Return To Play Waiver
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Brooklyn Park Athletic Association (BPAA) Fastpitch athletics/sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury and/or illness from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. The risk to have contact with individuals, who have been exposed to and/or have been diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies does exist, and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that I could be exposed to and/or become infected through contact with or close proximity with an individual with a communicable disease;
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume all full responsibility for my participation;
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE BPAA FASTPITCH, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
6. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, BEFORE ACKNOWLEDGING THE CHECKBOX BELOW, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT ON MY OWN BEHALF OR ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTH PARTICIPANT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GUARDIAN ACCOUNT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Try fastpitch for free is a great opportunity for your new to fastpitch or first year fastpitch player to experience all the fun of playing ball! Athletes will get to participate in a dynamic warm up, play catch, hit off the tee, grow in some basic infield/outfield and play some games too. Registration to Try Fastpitch for Free guarantees your young athlete an evening of fun, a free t-shirt and for new to fastpitch this upcoming season, a $50 coupon to be put towards the 2023 CPFA/BPAA Spring/Summer fastpitch season.
Who: Athletes (Birth year 2014/younger)
Where: Brooklyn Park Sports Dome (7300 Brooklyn Blvd)
When: Thursday, February 2nd, 5:30PM-6:30PM
Fun: Free T-Shirt