Welcome to the Brooklyn Park Fastpitch website. BPAA Fastpitch is a sub-committee of the Brooklyn Park Athletic Association, a non-profit organization comprised of all volunteers. The purpose of BPAA is to benefit the physical, mental, moral, and character development of its members and of the youth in our community by providing major sports programs and activities for boys and girls, regardless of ability or financial status.
Return To Play Waiver
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Brooklyn Park Athletic Association (BPAA) Fastpitch athletics/sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury and/or illness from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. The risk to have contact with individuals, who have been exposed to and/or have been diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies does exist, and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that I could be exposed to and/or become infected through contact with or close proximity with an individual with a communicable disease;
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume all full responsibility for my participation;
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE BPAA FASTPITCH, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
6. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, BEFORE ACKNOWLEDGING THE CHECKBOX BELOW, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT ON MY OWN BEHALF OR ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTH PARTICIPANT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GUARDIAN ACCOUNT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
We are a non-profit organization operating on a volunteer basis. We are always looking for board members, coaches and assistant coaches. Please let us know if you are interested.
BPAA Fastpitch is a traveling league with games played on weekdays in the North and West Suburbs.
Teams will play some weekend tournaments that are chosen at the coaches’ discretion and the regular season starts in May and ends by July 31st.
Cost is $250/player and includes a uniform (Jersey, pants and socks). Cost for 8U is $150/player and you will be provided with a new uniform (jersey, belt and pants). Players will need to provide gloves, USA softball bat and batting helmet. A fielding mask is optional; however, it is recommended and encouraged.
Whatever age the player will be on December 31, is the age they need to play for summer 2023. So, if they turned 13 on or before December 31, they need to play on the 14U team, etc. Please note that the Board has final discretion on player placement on a team outside of their age berth.
If you were 10 or younger on December 31, 2022 then you can play 10U. (born 2012-2013)
If you were 12 or younger on December 31, 2022 then you can play 12U or above. (born 2010-2011)
If you were 14 or younger on December 31, 2022 then you can play 14U or above. (born 2008-2009)
If you were 16 or younger on December 31, 2022 then you can play 16U or above. (born 2006-2007)
If you were 18 or younger on December 31, 2022 then you can play 18U. (born 2004-2005)
Scholarships are available. Forms must be filled out at the Brooklyn Park Community and once they are approved a coupon code will be issued towards payment. If you need to pay in cash please contact Tanyajay@hotmail.com.
Quickly on-line (recommended): On-line registrations accept credit cards only. Cash payments to be made in person.
Registration closes Friday, March 3rd.